Location: Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Posted: February 03, 2017
Reference ID: 370351045
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an Industrial Sewing opportunity in Sheboygan, WI. This is a temp to hire assignment. Responsibilities for this Sewing opportunity included the ability to operate a sewing machine, read shop orders prints to determine the appropriate components required to upholster each pierce of furniture, apply cambric, Velcro, tack, strip, glue and other upholstery components, and much more. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
This is 1st shift (6am to 2:30pm) Monday thru Friday. Pay will start at $13.65/hour.
Responsibilities for this Production - Upholster position include:
• Read shop prints.
• Properly apply upholstery components
• Inspect personal work for quality, perform rework and report problems to supervisor
• Recognize flawed or damaged components to determine capability between components and properly report problems to supervisors of flow coordinators.
• Ability to learn the different application of products
• Ability to communicate problems with upholstery materials to supervisor
• Ability to multi task, detail orientated and organized