- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job securit
B Crew (1 opening), C Crew (1 opening) and D Crew (2 openings) Managers:
D. Faust and J. Reed The Role?
The Industrial Team Lead Generalist I Objectives: Provide demonstrated leadership skills to ensure the efficient operation of a production area. Reduce line downtime and product waste in operations area by: flowing to equipment issues, involving maintenance in a timely manner, ensuring all adequate materials and supplies are available, providing tracking of equipment downtime, participating in root cause analysis, and fostering a teamwork environment.The Roles and responsibilities include:
Minimum Job Requirements?
- Provide demonstrated leadership skills to ensure the efficient operation of a production area.
- Reduce line downtime and product waste in operations area by: flowing to equipment issues, involving maintenance in a timely manner, ensuring all adequate materials and supplies are available, providing tracking of equipment downtime, participating in root cause analysis, and fostering a teamwork environment.
- Facilitate the delivery of supplies to the line such as: PPE/GMP tools, glue and consumables, cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of chemicals, tools and other supplies.
- Oversee the execution of breaks and lunches according to company policies.
- Ensure that all equipment and the operation areas are kept clean and in good order according to the company's Housekeeping and GMP programs.
- Ensure the proper wear of PPE and uniforms according to company policies.
- Maintain areas in accordance with company safety standards.
- Responsible for coordinating work tasks throughout the different production lines.
- Execute alternative work assignments according to business priorities.
- Lead the execution of the recycling program by operators.
- Ensure all products meet the company's quality standards and checks are performed as required.
- Operate all production equipment required.
- Work with QA and batching on any issues pertaining to the production line performance.
- Keep accurate records and required logs including information in electronic databases.
- Assist the maintenance personnel when needed.
- Train others in the area job functions.
- Comply with all company standards and policies.
- Use equipment manuals and hand tools.
- Demonstrate good communication and leadership skills.
- Special Projects as assigned / needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings and to perform maintenance tasks.
- JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS: Work is performed in high-speed bottling and production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, standing for extended periods, high noise level, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc.
- EQUIPMENT: Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, steel-toed shoes and hearing protection.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.