- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional service experience in a management consulting, technology consulting or strategy consulting
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in in one or more of the following industries: Metals, Mining, Forest Products (Pulp, Paper & Packaging) or Building Materials
- Experience building key client relationships and business opportunities in a consulting environment from incubation to full scale solutions across strategy, process, and technology
- Bachelor's Degree required with strong preference for candidates with advanced degrees
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Experience leading medium to large-scale projects made up of joint client and provider teams
- Capable of building relationships with VP and above with significant exposure to C-suite executives
- Understands and conversant in industry issues, business process models and relevant technologies
- Strong executive relationships with clients in at least one Natural Resources vertical with preference for Mining (Canada) and Forest Products (SE Region)
- Strong project management capabilities
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.