The goal of the Financial Services Cloud Industry Solution Manager (C-ISM) is to drive customer Digital Transformation based on deep understanding of their industry, its drivers and the critical solutions. The role of C-ISM is designed to be on point for developing the go to market industry solution package that allows us to sell the solutions at scale throughout the industry (or vertical) where the industry solution is relevant. The C-ISM needs to have established industry experience, expertise and credentials with customer business line needs and deep target industry solution technical expertise in order to be able to develop and support these solutions. The seniority of the role evidences to clients Microsoft’s deep understanding of their issues, context, challenges and strategic direction (both customer, and the industry in which they operate) and the deep understanding of the industry partner ecosystem relevant to the specific industry solutions and the local markets. The role of the C-ISM enhances client awareness of Microsoft as a solution provider beyond traditional client-side IT Decision Makers, and repositions market perception of Microsoft as a trusted partner for industry solutions. The ISM is working closely aligned with the industry PODs (consisting of PSS, CSA, DSA and ISE) in the local markets to activate and drive and win these industry solutions.
• Work closely with C+E engineering, Service and selected partners to develop the industry solution in such a way that it eventually will scale through the industry (or vertical) where the industry solution is relevant
• Work closely with field Pods to land first industry solution light house deals and develop the BOM, services and partner engagement model
• Iterate and learn from these first deal to improve the solution package to the point where the solution (BOM, solution, engagement models) it is stable and well understood allowing us to scale out to other Pods and beyond
• Have deep competitive differentiation understanding & objective handling including certification & compliance regulations
• Need to be the vertical CSA role representative in corporate to effectively liaison with Engineering
• Support recruiting of the Pod PSS, CSA and DSA to secure high-quality industry people and highly qualify performing PODs
• Conduct Industry Solution and Pod Onboarding & Readiness, including community leadership w/Black Belt, Mainstream TSPs and Solution Architects
• BA or BS Required
• 10+ years Industry domain expertise and expertise working in Business roles at a company in the financial industry (i.e. a Bank, a Retailer, etc)
• 10+ years Industry solution experience (i.e. as a business solution consultant in delivery and sales roles)
• Deep technical expertise relevant to the industry (worked in enterprise architect roles for the target solutions)
• Industry specialized sales or consulting position within an IT Consulting or Services company +
• Solution sales or consulting position in a competing or partner company
• No specific training or certification is required
• Business development skills
• Market development skills
• MBA and/or MS degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.