Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Wonderware West is seeking an Industry Solutions Manager for Manufacturing, CPG, & Food and Beverage. This position will be based out of Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado or Arizona.
Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Wonderware West combines outstanding industry expertise with market-leading software to develop optimized client solutions that deliver real-time success for customers operating in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Solar Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Water & Wastewater.
Industry Solutions Manager will be responsible for the achievement of Sales & Margin objectives for products and solutions in their defined industries and sales territory.
This includes business development and the generation and execution of strategic program initiatives for industry (manufacturing, CPG, Food and Beverage) specific solutions and products in new and existing customer targets with goal of increasing sales performance.
The Industry Solutions Manager is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization focused on driving customer digital transformations leveraging Wonderware and partner product portfolios, solutions and services. As a senior solutions sales specialists you will help lead technical solutions sales engagements with our strategic enterprise customers to drive revenue and market share of Wonderware products and solutions.
You will work to ensure that customers unlock the value of Wonderware platform and products to achieve/exceed your assigned sales targets. You will maintain and develop deep professional, sales and industry solutions expertise and provide thought leadership.
- Performs Business Development in defined set of industries (Manufacturing, CPG, & Food & Beverage)
- Owns product and solution revenues specific to the Manufacturing, CPG, & Food & Beverage industries
- Leads and influences customer decisions to buy, build and transform their business leveraging Schneider Electric Software solutions and products
- Disciplined in the way they manage pipeline and opportunities always meeting sales targets and quota
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders and business decision makers to understand the customer’s business:
- Develops a deep understanding of how stakeholders fit into the business and the results they want to achieve.
- Seeks widespread support from both business and technical key stakeholders
- Sells to Business Decision Makers based on business value and business outcomes vs. transactional selling
- Develops, communicates and provides high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation
- Identifies and incorporates new industry solution offerings into the portfolio
- Has a Challenger mentality leading with insights and business value to reframe the way customers think about their business opportunities
- Expert in laying out the ‘business case’ for why new insights and perspectives are important for customers
- Able to connect new insights about the customer's business to the uniqueness of Wonderware West/partner solutions
- Understands IT/OT environments and landscape and is able to work with and across both organizations to identify and drive integrated solutions
Industry Expertise and thought leadership:
- Provides industry thought leadership in Manufacturing, CPG and Food and Beverage industries
- Understands current industry trends and drivers effecting business and technology
- Leads, creates and influences industry go to market strategies and programs in support of sales, marketing, and partner ecosystem
- Knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape within the defined industries (Manufacturing, CPG and Food and Beverage industries)
- Identifies and works with ecosystem partners (SI’s, OEM’s) within the focus industries (Manufacturing, CPG and Food and Beverage industries)
- Orchestrates and leads Wonderware West and partner teams to win product and solution sales opportunities.
- Identifies industry partners that can accelerate business, drive business value and make deals bigger
- Assembles and orchestrates high-quality Wonderware West and partner sales pursuit teams to win new business.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years successful Business Development, Solution Sales, or Consulting experience is required
- Minimum 2 years of technical and business background in industrial process automation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is offered for this role. Candidates must reside within Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado or Arizona
- Strong technical and business background in industrial process automation specific.
- Experience working directly for an end user in the production environment.
- Demonstrated enterprise solution selling experience in defined industry with demonstrable record of successful business development achieving and exceeding target quotas
- Demonstrated experience and success with solution selling process, and has a strong team selling approach
- Experienced working with large strategic enterprise accounts as an overlay resource to sales.
- Strong background in (IT/OT) business and operational environments
- Ability to understand a client's business drivers and align to Schneider Electric Software solutions
- Possess the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and clients using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Excellent Collaborator; builds strong relationships and leadership connections to understand customer needs.
- Very strong presentation, white boarding and communication skills. Able to lead executive briefings and customer presentations
- Demonstrated leader, orchestrator of sales pursuit teams, internal and with partner to win deals.
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations; possess a Growth Mindset and is willing to go the extra mile, unlock own potential and the potential of solutions to derive value for customers
- Proficient in the core capabilities, value proposition and competitive differentiation of software solutions. Technical expertise and familiarity with:
- Core technologies: IoT, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Business Process Management
- Enterprise APM solutions, plant dashboards and intelligence, human machine interfaces (HMI), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, plant and enterprise historians, batch management applications, operations and business workflow, manufacturing execution systems (MES) designed for managing controlling and improving manufacturing processes.
- 5 years experience working for an end-user in a production environment within defined industry is preferred
- 4 years of technical and business background in industrial process automation is preferred
- 4 years successful Business Development, Solution Sales or Consulting experience
- Experience working with business software and/or consulting companies
- Business Application Solutions. CRM, ERP and Business Application Cloud solutions considered a bonus/preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.