Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Wonderware
West is seeking an Industry Solutions Manager for Manufacturing, CPG, &
Food and Beverage. This position will be based out of Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado
Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Wonderware
West combines outstanding industry expertise with market-leading software
to develop optimized client solutions that deliver real-time success for
customers operating in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Solar
Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Water & Wastewater.
Industry Solutions Manager will be
responsible for the achievement of Sales & Margin objectives for products
and solutions in their defined industries and sales territory.
This includes business development and the
generation and execution of strategic program initiatives for industry (manufacturing,
CPG, Food and Beverage) specific solutions and products in new and existing
customer targets with goal of increasing sales performance.
The Industry Solutions Manager is a senior
solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization focused on
driving customer digital transformations leveraging Wonderware and partner
product portfolios, solutions and services. As a senior solutions sales
specialists you will help lead technical solutions sales engagements with our
strategic enterprise customers to drive revenue and market share of Wonderware
products and solutions.
You will work to ensure that customers unlock
the value of Wonderware platform and products to achieve/exceed your assigned
sales targets. You will maintain and develop deep professional, sales and
industry solutions expertise and provide thought leadership.
- Performs Business Development in defined set of
industries (Manufacturing, CPG, & Food & Beverage)
- Owns product and solution revenues specific to the
Manufacturing, CPG, & Food & Beverage industries
- Leads and influences customer decisions to buy, build and
transform their business leveraging Schneider Electric Software solutions
- Disciplined in the way they manage pipeline and
opportunities always meeting sales targets and quota
- Builds relationships with key stakeholders and business
decision makers to understand the customer’s business:
- Develops a deep understanding of how stakeholders fit
into the business and the results they want to achieve.
- Seeks widespread support from both business and
technical key stakeholders
- Sells to Business Decision Makers based on business
value and business outcomes vs. transactional selling
- Develops, communicates and provides high business
impact solutions that enable digital transformation
- Identifies and incorporates new industry solution offerings
into the portfolio
- Has a Challenger mentality leading with insights and
business value to reframe the way customers think about their business
- Expert in laying out the ‘business case’ for why new
insights and perspectives are important for customers
- Able to connect new insights about the customer's
business to the uniqueness of Wonderware West/partner solutions
- Understands IT/OT environments and landscape and is
able to work with and across both organizations to identify and drive integrated
Industry Expertise and thought
- Provides industry thought leadership in Manufacturing,
CPG and Food and Beverage industries
- Understands current industry trends and drivers
effecting business and technology
- Leads, creates and influences industry go to market
strategies and programs in support of sales, marketing, and partner
- Knowledge and understanding of the competitive
landscape within the defined industries (Manufacturing, CPG and Food and
- Identifies and works with ecosystem partners (SI’s,
OEM’s) within the focus industries (Manufacturing, CPG and Food and
- Orchestrates and leads Wonderware West and partner
teams to win product and solution sales opportunities.
- Identifies industry partners that can accelerate
business, drive business value and make deals bigger
- Assembles and orchestrates high-quality Wonderware West
and partner sales pursuit teams to win new business.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years successful Business Development,
Solution Sales, or Consulting experience is required
- Minimum 2 years of technical and business background in
industrial process automation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without
- No relocation is offered for this role. Candidates must
reside within Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado or Arizona
- Strong technical and business background in industrial
process automation specific.
- Experience working directly for an end user in the
- Demonstrated enterprise solution selling experience in defined
industry with demonstrable record of successful business development
achieving and exceeding target quotas
- Demonstrated experience and success with solution
selling process, and has a strong team selling approach
- Experienced working with large strategic enterprise
accounts as an overlay resource to sales.
- Strong background in (IT/OT) business and operational
- Ability to understand a client's business drivers and
align to Schneider Electric Software solutions
- Possess the necessary skills to negotiate issues with
peers, partners, and clients using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Excellent Collaborator; builds strong relationships and
leadership connections to understand customer needs.
- Very strong presentation, white boarding and
communication skills. Able to lead executive briefings and customer
- Demonstrated leader, orchestrator of sales pursuit
teams, internal and with partner to win deals.
- Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and
expectations; possess a Growth Mindset and is willing to go the extra
mile, unlock own potential and the potential of solutions to derive value
- Proficient in the core capabilities, value proposition
and competitive differentiation of software solutions. Technical expertise
and familiarity with:
- Core technologies: IoT, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing,
Business Process Management
- Enterprise APM solutions, plant dashboards and
intelligence, human machine interfaces (HMI), supervisory control and
data acquisition (SCADA) systems, plant and enterprise historians, batch
management applications, operations and business workflow, manufacturing
execution systems (MES) designed for managing controlling and improving
- 5 years experience working for an end-user in a
production environment within defined industry is preferred
- 4 years of technical and business background in
industrial process automation is preferred
- 4 years successful Business Development, Solution
Sales or Consulting experience
- Experience working with business software and/or
- Business Application Solutions. CRM, ERP and Business
Application Cloud solutions considered a bonus/preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.