Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for an Infectious Disease Sales Specialist,
HIV for the Bronx/Queens, NY territory which includes the Bronx, Astoria, Brooklyn, Flushing, Elmhurst, Jamaica,
Howard Beach, and Ozone Park.
the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters
most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating,
curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our
time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in
several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health,
and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com
for more information.
are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate
with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Infectious Disease Specialist, HIV will:
- Be accountable for mastery of the
products' clinical efficacy, articulating a value proposition for the
customer, providing product support/information as needed, and achieving
individual sales quotas.
- Use discretion and judgment to
execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within their
assigned geographic area within compliance guidelines.
- Build customer loyalty and identify
and cultivate new relationships. Influence decision-makers by delivering a
targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, uses
approved sales and marketing materials, and executes marketing strategies
at the local level
- Leverage resources appropriately
and working successfully with Janssen team members and counterparts to
share ideas and information to enhance business results.
- Analyze local trends, as well as
identifying long and short term goals to build a strong product launch
- Be an acknowledged expert on
assigned specialty products and their related markets in all areas
relevant to internal and external customers: such as, clinical, technical
and health economics.
- Develop a complete understanding of
the health care delivery system within each assigned account, including
the physician hierarchy, key pharmacy personnel, clinical nursing staff,
- Have an understanding of
reimbursement, short-and long-term sales potential relevant to percentage
of patients treated, patient mix, Managed Care organizations and Specialty
Pharmacies, and new protocols or new treatment modalities that impact
- Partner with District Councils to
meet business needs, facilitate product pull through, and communicate
across roles and functions, including with the local Account Manager,
Community Liaison, and internal stakeholders.
- Identify key insights to drive
business planning, provide business intelligence to the District Manager
(e.g. assessing risks and opportunities), and maintain a customer database
that documents appropriate customer information and contacts that can be
shared across the organization.
- Attend and participate in all
required sales meetings; complete all required training curriculum in a
timely manner; achieve training standards; and organize and complete
administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare
compliance, expense reporting, call reporting, and other assignments.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Healthcare Sales or relevant specialty product experience is required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills as well as a track record of producing and driving results in sales or in a functional group such as commercial operations is required.
- Ability to identify key decision makers, develop strong relationships, and build customer loyalty is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks is required.
- Candidates must satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox).
- Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
- Regular territory travel is required, which may include overnight travel, of up to 30% includes sales and medical meetings, training, and field visits are required.
United States-New York-College PointOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID