Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for an Infectious Disease Sales Specialist, HIV for the Tampa, Florida territory which includes Orlando, Tampa down to Naples.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Infectious Disease Specialist, HIV will:
- Be accountable for mastery of the products' clinical efficacy, articulating a value proposition for the customer, providing product support/information as needed, and achieving individual sales quotas.
- Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within their assigned geographic area within compliance guidelines.
- Build customer loyalty and identify and cultivate new relationships. Influence decision-makers by delivering a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, uses approved sales and marketing materials, and executes marketing strategies at the local level
- Leverage resources appropriately and working successfully with Janssen team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
- Analyze local trends, as well as identifying long and short term goals to build a strong product launch business plan.
- Be an acknowledged expert on assigned specialty products and their related markets in all areas relevant to internal and external customers: such as, clinical, technical and health economics.
- Develop a complete understanding of the health care delivery system within each assigned account, including the physician hierarchy, key pharmacy personnel, clinical nursing staff, etc.
- Have an understanding of reimbursement, short-and long-term sales potential relevant to percentage of patients treated, patient mix, Managed Care organizations and Specialty Pharmacies, and new protocols or new treatment modalities that impact business potential.
- Partner with District Councils to meet business needs, facilitate product pull through, and communicate across roles and functions, including with the local Account Manager, Community Liaison, and internal stakeholders.
- Identify key insights to drive business planning, provide business intelligence to the District Manager (e.g. assessing risks and opportunities), and maintain a customer database that documents appropriate customer information and contacts that can be shared across the organization.
- Attend and participate in all required sales meetings; complete all required training curriculum in a timely manner; achieve training standards; and organize and complete administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reporting, call reporting, and other assignments.
- · A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- · A valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
- · A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Healthcare Sales or relevant specialty product experience is required.
- · Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills as well as a track record of producing and driving results in sales or in a functional group such as commercial operations is required.
- · Ability to identify key decision makers, develop strong relationships, and build customer loyalty is preferred
- · Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team is required.
- · Demonstrated ability to work on multiple tasks is required.
- · Candidates must satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox).
- · Must reside in the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
- · Regular territory travel is required, which may include overnight and weekend travel.
United States-Florida-TampaOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-Ft. Myers, North America-United States-Florida-Sarasota, North America-United States-Florida-Lakeland, North America-United States-Florida-Naples, North America-United States-Florida-Orlando, North America-United States-Florida-Port CharlotteOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.