Advanced Clinical Pharmacist - Critical Care Specialist $10,000 Sign On Bonus and $5,000 Relocation Bonus for Qualified Candidates
From its humble beginnings in a church schoolroom, Tulane has emerged as a major academic center in the south by adhering to the aspirations of our founders. Simply put, we are in the business of caring for others and for defining the practice of medicine along the way.
At Tulane Medical Center, our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
We are committed to providing you a Healthy Work Environment and rewarding career. These principles reflect our commitment to you in five areas: Culture, Leadership, Voice, Compensation and Rewards, and Staffing.
As a member of the Tulane Medical Center (TMC) family, you can be assured of:
- A safe place to work.
- Having the tools, equipment and training necessary to perform your duties.
- Open and available communication with your supervisors and the leadership of your facility.
- A fair application of workplace policies, procedures and disciplinary proceedings.
- Fair and understandable compensation and benefits.
The Advanced Clinical Pharmacist
is responsible for oversight and management of an antimicrobial stewardship program and responsible for providing all levels of critical care pharmacy clinical services. This includes monitoring patient medication regimens and providing appropriate interventions as well as supporting all aspects of pharmacy operations.Qualifications:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Louisiana licensed pharmacist or eligible.
- Education: B.S. or PharmD from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy, a Doctor of Pharmacy from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy is preferred. Post graduate residency PGY2 in Infectious Disease.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of hospital clinical pharmacy experience or at least 2 years of general hospital pharmacy experience required; preferably within area of focus
- Special qualifications: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Board Certified in a pharmacy practice specialty preferred. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills. Word processing, spreadsheet, and other computer software skills desirable.
- Hours of work: Shift as scheduled
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus and $5,000 Relocation Bonus for Qualified Candidates