About American Express Global Business Travel
Positioned at the intersection of commerce and travel, American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive network, service dependability, and deep insight to help move people and businesses forward. American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) provides leading travel solutions, integrated consulting services, proprietary research, and end-to-end meetings and events capabilities. These innovative offerings enable customers to optimize the return on their travel and meetings investments. Learn more at www.americanexpress.com/businesstravel .
American Express Global Business Travel is part of one of the world's largest travel agency networks with locations in 139 countries worldwide. Role:
The Manager of Information Security (Email and Directory Service)'s (MGR-EDS) role is a multi-faceted function whose objective is to ensure the integrity and security of GBT's information. The MGR-EDS is responsible for providing expertise and leadership in planning, organizing and conducting specific information security functions in order to ensure the overall security of GBT.
The MGR-EDS's business responsibilities include:
- Email -
- Effectively combat spam and virus
- Review and analysis of email based security threats
- Ensure security of data processed in wide range of messaging systems
- Prevent data loss and unintentional disclosure using secure configuration of messaging systems and add-on utilities to the messaging systems (DLP, encryption, etc.)
- Ensure security posture of Office365 environment met GBT requirements
- Directory Services -
- Ensure overall security and integrity of the OU hierarchy
- Develop standards and processes related to the overall security of the directory services
- Provide security related input for Group Policy Objects
- Outsourced Vendor Management - Works with the outsourced IT services companies to ensure that the vendor is meeting the security Service Level Agreements (SLAs), which in turn ensures that IT Security is meeting its SLAs to its internal customers. Reports on SLAs.
- Providing Leadership to Staff - Provide leadership and guidance to internal employees and external vendor staff relating to security access and vendor management
- Expertise - Provide expertise and guidance to other IT and business team members relating to security provisioning and vendor management
- Project Management - Provide leadership and delivery responsibilities
- Prior hands-on experience in messaging systems (Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync, sendmail, jabber, etc.);
- Prior hands-on experience in directory services (Microsoft AD; LDAP, etc);
- Knowledgeable in messaging related protocols (SMTP, POP3, S/MIME, etc.);
- Knowledgeable in directory services related protocols (LDAP, Kerberos, SSO solutions, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT or Operations leadership experience;
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building and leadership skills, business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .