Crowe Horwath is looking for a data integration/ETL developer to assist with ETL development/implement projects focused primarily on the Financial Services industry (and other industries if needed).
- 5+ years of consulting experience (client facing) related to data integration/ETL and data warehousing implementation. Experience needs to include data mapping, ETL development and testing, and database design.
- Expertise with implementing ETL solutions in Informatica. Certification would be preferred.
- Experience implementing database solutions on MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 required. Database tuning experience a plus.
- Experience with additional Business Intelligence and analytics tools a plus, but not required (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with implementations for Financial Services/Banking clients desired.
- Minimum of three end-to-end projects completed from ETL/integration/system requirements, ETL Design, ETL configuration/development, ETL Testing/QA, and database data modeling activities.
- Ability to work with IT and business personnel.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Ability to travel up to 80% at times.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.