Prudential is seeking an experienced Informatica Developer to help build out the organization's data integration capabilities. We are looking to use Informatica Powercenter as the ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) layer of choice in more of the organization's applications and would like to create a pool of Informatica developers who can support the applications as the need arises. Experience in Informatica Power Exchange and B2B data integration components would be an advantage.
In this role you will lead a team of developers and be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining programs to load, aggregate and extract data to meet a wide range of business requirements. This is an exciting opportunity which will involve working closely with business partners and application analysts to implement solutions.
You should also possess basic Informatica administration skills to support development and test environments and to build out the application and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Develop & maintain new ETL applications
- Ensure system capacity, performance and 24x7 availability
- Follow company software development CMMi processes and standards
- Work in a team environment following the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Keep up to date with new technology developments and implementations
- 2 years of Informatica development experience
- Ability to identify and resolve any production issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver production quality software within tight schedules
- Informatica Powercenter and PowerExchange development experience
- Experience developing scalable enterprise level ETL applications, preferably on Informatica Powercenter
- Knowledge of Informatica architecture & administration
- Experience working with Unix, SQL, XML & Java
- Experience troubleshooting customer issues
- Experience using Informatica development tools (designer, workflow manager, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and standards
- Knowledge of B2B Data Integration preferred
- Knowledge of Informatica deployment process and version control
- Knowledge of Tech Support build and deployment process - ability to use their generic scripts
- Knowledge of scheduler applications (i.e. AutoSys)
- Experience leading open source frameworks and development of web services
- Proficient with database design, SQL and stored procedures
- Familiarity with security industry standards is desirable
- Enterprise Financial Services experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience required
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.