Job ResponsibilitiesInformatica DeveloperJob Responsibilities:
Data is critical to the success of any retail organization, and at PetSmart, it is the lifeblood that drives value by providing the information to make strategic business decisions and process improvements.
As an Integration Developer you will be responsible for collaborating with various application teams to design and build sustainable solutions to meet business needs and add significant business value. You will execute the build, test and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets design specification and ultimately the business requirements.
PetSmart needs you to drive our company success by providing accurate and reliable business information that will help us to bring our pet parents closer to their pets so they can live a more fulfilled life, to be the trusted partner to pet parents, being a highly customer focused retailer.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with product management, architecture, and development teams to build detailed technical design and specification documents, to meet business needs, considering capabilities, risks, and system dependencies.
- Executes the build, test and deployment of full lifecycle solutions - for integration & data analytics solutions.
- Champion efforts to ensure appropriate development best practices.
- Work on multiple concurrent projects, meet business expectations, influence outcomes and maintain stated timelines.
- BA/BS Degree in IT, MIS or business related functional discipline.
- Minimum 5 years hands on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Data Analytics (integration) architectures, integration patterns and best practices.
- Experience using the tools in the PetSmart Enterprise Information Platform: Informatica (TIBCO desirable), SQL scripting skills (Netezza, SQL Server and Oracle preferred).
- Working knowledge of business intelligence or information management.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, architectures and terminology.
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand key business processes and related issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong self-leadership and ability to work independently and manage conflict.
- Ability to develop successful relationships with external and internal partners.
A little about us:
If you're a devoted pet parent or an animal lover, you'll find a company that truly supports its associates and empowers them to succeed. Join us to help create a better world for pets and our pet parents.