· Bachelor Degree in either Laboratory Science (e.g., Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology) PLUS experience or training in one of the following programming languages: C, C++ C#, PHP, Perl, VB.NET, Objective C, Python, Java, Pascal
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science PLUS you have successfully completed collegiate level laboratory science courses (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, etc.)
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Ability to interact on a professional level
· Ability to work collaborate with internal and external teams
· Ability to apply analytical and proactive thinking
· Organized with ability to prioritize work load and work under pressure
· Drive and commitment to achieve results
· Drive for self-development, personal growth and continuous improvement
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
· Customer focused
· Business professional appearance
· Interesting work, learning opportunities, being challenged
· A good entry level salary, with rapid opportunity for promotions
· Paid training, mentoring and a career path
· Opportunity to help others, and contribute to society
· Participation in the Accenture Scientific Informatics Services Community (a network of colleagues you can interact socially with, make friends and build a professional network)
· Comprehensive health and welfare benefits
· Generous paid time off (vacation, sick and personal time)
· State of the art work environment
About the Orlando Area:
Orlando is located in Central Florida; it is the center of the Orlando metropolitan area, and the fifth largest city in Florida. The Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the largest, low cost flight destination in the U.S. Orlando is also known as "The Theme Park Capital of the World".
If you relocate to Orlando you will be the envy of your friends -- a Pew Research Study found Orlando to be one of the most popular cities, in terms of where people want to live. Orlando has a relatively low crime rate. Housing prices remain at or below the median of the state, which makes Orlando attractive location for prospective home buyers.
There are plenty of things to do in and around the Orlando area. Orlando has its own ballet, opera, philharmonic, as well as Bach and Shakespeare festivals. Orlando City Hall has two free art galleries that are open to the public. The state of Florida has the most golf courses in the country. JFK Space Center, is just about an hour away and a popular beach destination. The closest beaches to Orlando are Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach and Cocoa Beach, and each is on the Atlantic Ocean (East Coast). Each is about the same driving distance from Orlando, about an hour away. There are about 100 named lakes in the greater Orlando area. Orlando has nine shopping malls, and millions of square feet of retail space. The City of Orlando has its own public skate park. July is the hottest month in Orlando with an average temperature of 82°F and the coldest is January at 59°F with the most daily sunshine hours at 11 in June. The wettest month is July with an average of 196mm of rain. The best month to swim in the ocean is in July when the average ocean temperature is 84°F. Orlando has a low cost of living compared to other U.S. metropolitan areas. To compare the cost of living between your current city and Orlando checkout: http://www.payscale.com/cost-of-living-calculator/Florida-Orlando .
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.