Information Assurance in Strategic Security is looking for an Information Assurance Specialists to functions as a Data Loss Prevention Administrator.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Monitoring and analyzing Data Loss Prevention (DLP) incidents to ensure compliance with company policies; understanding a variety of security and compliance policies and incident response processes; working with different business units to determine sensitive data that needs to be protected with the DLP technology ; exercising sound judgment when determining which events require follow-up response or escalation; working with these internal customers to respond to escalations; maintaining incident documentation, analyzing incident trends; identifying and translating data loss risks and planning mitigation into DLP policy rules; constructing and tuning DLP policies to maximize risk reduction while minimizing false positives; participating in DLP projects and strategic initiatives In addition to helping to manage the DLP system, this individual will assist the forensic team with investigations, e-discovery and other task as required.Skills, Requirements, and Certifications (Includes specific or unique technical skills / knowledge / experience)
- 1-3 years of experience of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) work experience, using Symantec, McAfee, or equivalent enterprise solutions is required, and additional familiarity with SkyHigh or other cloud based DLP products is beneficial.
- Engineering of Global Agent deployments
- A solid understanding of Network and Endpoint Systems Scanning is a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of firewalls, networks, operating systems, databases, and storage preferred
- BS degree in Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in information services, including 3 years in systems security, maintenance and use of security products in a distributed enterprise environment.
- Must have experience and demonstrate knowledge and/or skills in the following areas:
- Experience in Windows, Linux, UNIX (AIX); TCP/IP, network routers and switches, Encryption, Defense Strategies;
- Experience in complex multi-site LAN/WAN environments;
- Experience with network applications, such as Firewall Security and Virtual Private Networking;
- Experience with Ethernet and TCP/IP, DNS, Internet and networking technologies within large distributed environments;
- Project skills including work plan development and management, and accomplishing projects within budget;
- Desirable but not required skills include:
- Scripting (e.g., Windows and Linux shell, VB, Python, Java, Perl);
- Familiarity with MS-SQL, Oracle, other database queries;
- Requirements gathering, system analysis, system development, change management, and implementation;
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Preferred/ Nice-to-haves:
- CISSP or GIAC certification;
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification or similar), or any Unix\Linux certifications;
Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
- Engineering of the Symantec Data Loss Prevention security toolset including Policy creation, Remediation, agent deployment, email integration, proxy integration, scanning, and support in a global environment
- Candidate must be able to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to customers and management.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting information to groups.
- Candidate must have strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must be able to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects.
- Candidate must demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities.
- Candidate must be able to work with other engineers and departments in a positive, goal-directed manner.
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top