We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society and even the workplace-by creating professions that didn't exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social and mobile. IBM Global Business Services is a leader in this transformation and just the place to define and develop your consulting career. At IBM, you'll work to solve some of society's most complex problems and uncover what's possible as you help our global clients succeed. Join us and discover what you can make of this moment.
What will you make with IBM? ibm.com/jobs
In this exciting role you will
- Provide programmatic consultation in support of information systems and networks and the confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, and non-repudiation of the data being assembled, processed, transmitted and stored.
- Have a working knowledge of the security standards and controls utilized by Federal civilian agencies, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community.
- Manage and direct the implementation, testing and validation of physical, technical and administrative security requirements and assists in the design of a strong security operations program and an effective business continuity plan.
- Monitor, evaluate and maintain systems and procedures to protect data systems and databases from unauthorized users.
- Determine causes of security breaches and researches, recommends, and implements changes to procedures to protect data from future violations.
- Assist in educating users on security procedures.
PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC inteloh
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.