Data is the world's natural resource for the next century. In IBM Public Sector, we use the latest advanced analytics technologies, tools, and techniques to extract insights from this data. We work collaboratively with our government and healthcare clients and apply these insights to make complex and strategic decisions for the public's benefit. Whether you are just starting your career, or at the top of your game, if you are excited about applying predictive, prescriptive, mission, and social analytics to solve difficult problems, IBM's Advanced Analytics Public Sector team is the place for you.
As an Information Engineer, you'll team with some of the best minds in the industry to create innovative world class solutions focused on clients' business needs. You'll do this by designing/developing analytical approaches to solve our client's business problems.
The Information Engineer will be responsible for:
• Identifying, gathering, and analyzing complex, multi-dimensional datasets utilizing a variety of tools
• Designing Advanced Analytics solutions and services in the area(s) of optimization (linear, mixed integer, constraint programming) or simulation, or predictive analytics
• Formulating mathematical approaches to solve those problems potentially utilizing ILOG CPlex, SQL, Arena, SAS, SPSS, Python, or R
• Using industry technologies, tools and data mining frameworks for data analytics including data visualization for analyzing and drawing conclusions
• Working with clients in defining the key business problems to be solved while developing, maintaining and leveraging key client relationships
• Developing junior team members and leading project tasks
• Maintaining knowledge and understanding of current and emerging trends within the analytics industry
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBMjobs blog (blog.ibm.jobs) for career insights, news and latest job opportunities. (2252)
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
PSHJ DCHJ GBSPSDC GBSTSSCI
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.