This job is responsible for preparing functional specifications and analyses to support client requests. This position may be required to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
Prepares functional specifications to support client requests. Provides ad hoc reporting services as necessary.
Provides user application training. Provides day to day client support in understanding business processes. Controls and prioritizes changes to their applications via economic analyses, feasibility studies and negotiation.
Develops proposals and analyzes vendor packages to assess their suitability for the functional needs of their line of business. Assists end-users in the development of business plans and provides input for user-department budgets.
Recommends application enhancements and changes that solve business problems, and performs business analyses to support operational efficiency and improvements. Provides information management services to ensure data integrity.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 2-5 years of job related work experience in functional area, or in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, 6-9 years of related work experience in functional area.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks through effective planning, scheduling and coordination.
• Ability to perform business analyses to support operational improvements.
• Demonstrated working knowledge in use of PC, Business Objects, Oracle and mainframe tools
• Availability to work extended hours, including 24 x 7 coverage during storms or other energy delivery emergencies
Pepco Holdings, an Exelon Company, is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of characteristics protected by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Never Miss an Update - Follow us on Twitter @PHICareers
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.