This role will provide technical leadership to a geographically dispersed Access Recertification team which is responsible for timely execution and completion of periodic access reviews to ensure compliance with SOX and other applicable standards.Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Partner with internal and external teams in the requirement gathering, design, implementation and support of the global Access Governance and Recertification solution at PepsiCo
- Play the role of a subject matter expert in the transition of the current Aveksa based recertification solution to a new market leading solution
- Drive the integration of applications with the access recertification and governance solution through the coordination of requirements gathering and documentation of interface agreements for low and medium risk applications.
- Gather requirements and Guide / recommend the right process for applications access re-certifications, taking into consideration the impact to the environment and standards set in PepsiCo.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of applications under access recertification and governance.
- Assist in coordinating the completion of role and access certifications under access governance and monitor overall completion of access certifications.
- Drive and manage projects in Access Governance and Recertification are and ensure successful delivery.
- Be the vendor focal point for any issues related to the Access Recertification and Governance product
- Provide escalation support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis. Provide guidance and expertise to PepsiCo's application outage process.
- Integration of Recertification solution to Identity Manager for access remediation (de-provisioning of user access) in systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly identifying the best option in a emergency situation
- Ability to work with different teams and interact with technical and business folks across the Enterprise
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field such as Cyber Security
- 6+ years of relevant Identity Management technical leadership experience
- 8+ years of overall IT experience
- 6+ years of experience with industry leading Access Recertification and Governance solutions like CA Governance Minder, RSA Via Governance (Aveksa), Oracle Identity Governance, Sailpoint Security IQ, Cross Ideas etc.
- 6+ years of information security experience with a focus in Individual Accountability, Least Privilege and SOD.
- 5+ years of experience with web application development using J2EE components such as JSP, Servlet, Web Service, JDBC, JNDI, etc., and experience with web application deployment on BEA WebLogic platform; in addition to, performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting web applications on a WebLogic platform
- 5+ years of experience in managing/co-ordinating security projects. A PMP is desired but not a must have.
- Advanced understanding of user life cycle management, access certifications and role-based access control.
- Advanced understanding of key controls and processes for management of privileged user, system, service, and shared accounts.
- Ability to drive resolution for issues that arise within complex and high risk applications.
- Ability to effectively translate technical information between vendors, IT management and other internal and external IT teams.
- Ability to work with all levels of management to define requirements associated with Privileged Account Management, incorporating security best practices
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in both oral and written formats.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and handle tasks with some supervision or questions in a fast paced environment.
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to customers and all PepsiCo associates and by having a positive attitude
Not Eligible for Relocation