Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The ideal candidate for position will be a proactive and self-motivated professional who will work with other team members to manage access controls for Visa key information resources residing on multiple platforms, with a focus area in UNIX, Linux and databases. The successful candidate should be familiar and comfortable to use local commands, scripts and tools that will be used to perform job tasks.
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Design and develop solutions to streamline and automate existing manual process
- Complete Unix access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets related to Unix systems and directory services and assist other security analysts as needed
- Document access management procedures for assigned platforms, databases and applications; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
- Develop and publish periodic Identity Access Management metrics, which captures SLA
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications; coordinate access management related audit and compliance tasks, such as user access reporting and other relevant research and investigation
- Flexibility to work after hours and weekends to accommodate and support the existing servers/applications maintenance windows, global team meetings, and on-call support
- Complete the periodic access control processes to ensure compliance against Visa Key Controls requirements
- Coordinate the turnover process of various Visa Inc. information resource to Information Security Department
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is required
- Strong knowledge in UNIX/Linux systems administration, Unix Enterprise Directory, and Privileged access management tools (e.g. Unix Privileged Manager, Random Password Manager, etc.). This includes good analytical and troubleshooting skills on all the platforms and tools supported
- Working knowledge of Oracle Identity Management suites or similar tools
- In-depth and proven knowledge in building automated solutions using various coding languages will be an added advantage (Java, C#, VBScript, Perl and Shell script, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience in developing VBA macros
- Ability to gather and document business requirements and implement solutions
- Good working knowledge of Identity Access Management lifecycle and processes
- Familiar in security concepts such as PKI, SSL, and encryption
- Understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols
- The ability to work effectively with other functional areas and understand the operational and cultural issues relevant to achieving superior results
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.