The Baltimore Wealth Management Field Control Team was created to perform control testing and identify process improvement opportunities, thereby strengthening the Field Management operational control environment. Initially, the team has focused on several core activities, including: risk and control self-assessment testing, travel and entertainment sampling, and business unit information security support. Going forward, the Field Operational Risk team will continue to identify new opportunities to provide Field risk coverage across various Field risk initiatives.
Role: Information Security Analyst, Field Operational Risk (Baltimore, MD)
- Support business unit information security control activities, including: execution of periodic entitlements reviews, participation in entitlements projects, development of new enterprise roles, etc.
- Monitor and report on key Field information security metrics to identify patterns, trends and areas where increased management attention is warranted
- Support definition of internal audit and other exam related action plans and track activities to ensure timely completion
- Execute entitlement provisioning updates associated with new role creation and coordinate ongoing data changes with business unit partners
- Work with Partner teams to analyze information security processes and identify opportunities for internal team efficiency gains
- Support the development and maintenance of team procedures, risk management tools and data repositories
- At least two (2) years Financial services experience (familiarity with wealth management branch structure and/or branch operations is a plus)
- Experience in information security and/or risk management disciplines
- Must be comfortable working closely with various business and information security functions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.