Information security Analyst, RFPs and Contracts About American Express Global Business Travel
Positioned at the intersection of commerce and travel, American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive network, service dependability, and deep insight to help move people and businesses forward. American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) provides leading travel solutions, integrated consulting services, proprietary research, and end-to-end meetings and events capabilities. These innovative offerings enable customers to optimize the return on their travel and meetings investments. Learn more at www.americanexpress.com/businesstravel .
American Express Global Business Travel is part of one of the world's largest travel agency networks with locations in 139 countries worldwide. Role:
The Information Security Analyst, RFPs and Contracts (a part of the Information Security team) is responsible for completing Request for Proposal (RFP) responses and reviewing Information Security sections of contracts. This person will ensure integrated and professional RFP responses and serve as a single point of contact to address and respond to prospect/customer questions in a timely manner, contributing to high customer satisfaction levels with the pre-sale experience.
The Information Security Analyst, RFPs and Contracts responsibilities include:
- Respond to RFP's/RFI's (Request for Proposal/Request for Information) from prospects and customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review Information Security sections of all new and renewal contracts, ensuring that GBT policy and standard requirements are met.
- Implement standard guidelines for various phases of RFP completion and contract reviews.
- Streamline processes and decrease RFP and contract review response times.
- Develop RFP/RFI and contract knowledge base for effective and efficient management of the RFP process.
- Work closely with IT, risk, legal, sales, pre-sales, and procurement team members.
- Proof all responses for accuracy and readability.
- Maintain library of all proposals and contracts in a secure, accessible manner.
- Maintain clean database of all standard questions and answers.
- Develop a strong, working knowledge of all GBT solutions offered.
- Ensure information provided in internal responses is kept accurate and up-to-date.
- Maintain and further improve existing tracking and metrics for RFP/RFI and contract reviews.
- Lead or participate in other projects or duties as required.
- At least three years of experience in information security, technology or technical support
- Prior experience in RFP responses and contract reviews
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and effective multi-task. Must be a results oriented, self directed, self starter with an exceptional work ethic.
- Start times are assigned based on business need. Must be flexible.
- Ability to support global customers
- Ability to quickly learn GBT policies and standards
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word a plus
- The position is located in the GBT Phoenix office
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .