Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
We are seeking a candidate who is driven, innovative, and able to work in a deadline-oriented environment while managing inputs from mulitple stakeholders. The candidate will work on a small team within the Information Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance orgnanization. The team focuses on developing reports, assessments, and metrics for executive-level audiences; consequently, a high degree of attention to detail is required.The successful candidate has a proven ability to ramp up quickly on both new and existing technologies and has experience working with data analytics. This role requires a combination of skillsets, including: writing, metrics gathering and analytics, and the ability to leverage technology and analytics tools to capture and present data in intuitive, scalable formats. Overall knowledge of technology and basic Information Security concepts are strongly desired.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Assist in the development of executive reports and controls assessments
- Understand design and business requirements to support the development process
- Assist with the design, development, and maintainence of analytical tools and/or web applications utilized to conduct cybersecurity assessments and executive reports
- Assist with the automation of manual processes and drive efficiencies within the Governance, Risk, and Compliance organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, CIS, Data Analytics, or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multi-tasking among concurrent activities and frequent shifting of priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
- Working knowledge of Information Security principles is beneficial
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical related field
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.