Our client is looking for an Security Architect with experience in the research of policy, architecture, and training programs. They will also be responsible for the oversight of vulnerability audits and assessment, and creation and accountability of security policies in all aspects of IT within the company.
* Research and develop standards and policies for OT Security that ensures compliance with regulations defined by the National Institute of Standards and Technology and legislation such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley and Sarbanes-Oxley when appropriate.
* Serves as a single point for oversight of OT security polices and administration.
* Participates in agency Information Security Meetings.
* Responsible for working with Internal/External Audit staff completing annual audit reviews and special audits like a SAS70 and A-123.
* Works with OT staff to maintain policies to monitor and analyze for intrusions, vulnerabilities and determine appropriate course of action.
* Schedule and evaluate intrusion test results of OT security infrastructure.
* Evaluates architecture and design proposals to build in security at the appropriate stages of a project's life cycle.
* Research, develop and maintain standards and policies for control access administration.
* Documents OT Security Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines that meet legal requirements for corporate due diligence.
* Participates with Training Department to develop security awareness training programs.
* Establish and maintain encryption standards to protect the corporate assets.
* Performs OT internal security auditing to measure compliance to corporate standards and technology standards for security.
* Assist CIO and/or Deputy CIO in coordination of disaster recovery efforts.
* Assist Network Service Branch in the maintenance and support of the network infrastructure
* Bachelor's degree or above in Information Services or related field. Related technical or vocational training will substitute for the bachelor's degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
* Five years of professional-level experience in IT representing department in audit compliance with policies and controls and has a working level knowledge of complex networks and servers.
* Experience working on government and industry compliance projects governed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Sarbanes-Oxley or Gramm-Leach-Bliley is a plus.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Capability to conduct training and make presentations
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.