Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday delivers a user experience and infrastructure that is unparalleled among business applications, and we are looking for those who want to push the boundaries of design, security, and development.
As a team, we leverage Workday's information security, compliance and privacy programs in support of the sales organization in providing prospective customers with insight into the investments Workday makes in these areas. Specifically, taking a transparent approach to explaining and detailing the programs, processes, policies and technical solutions in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Customer Data Your day to day ... the fun part!
What you bring to the team
- Liaison directly with Workday's CSO, Cloud Operations, Compliance teams and others on a regular basis
- Assist the Sales Team with due diligence activities by providing guidance and expertise
- Communicate the value of Workday's programs to prospective customers to help differentiate Workday from our competitors
- Assist in coordination of Corporate resources to address the due diligence process when needed
- Provide education to Account Executives and Enterprise Architects around positioning of and messaging for addressing a due diligence process
- Create and maintain collateral to support the due diligence portion of the sales cycle
- Maintain a knowledge repository for the Sales Team
You exhibit a strong combination of technical skills, industry experience and an unimpeachable stage presence. You are masterful at building, articulating, and disseminating the Workday response to the prospect's due diligence processes required.
- You have strong technical knowledge of enterprise application architecture
- Your comprehensive security background covers encryption technologies, network architectures, communications security, authentication methodologies, etc.
- You have a solid working knowledge of information security standards and guidelines
- You're experienced with security certifications and audits (ISO 27001, ISO 27018,SOC-1, SOC-2 etc.)
- You have strong communications skills, both written and oral
- You are organized, responsive, and a highly thorough problem solver
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.