State Street's Corporate Information Security (CIS) program is augmented by Information Security Officers (ISOs) embedded in business functions across the globe. CIS is seeking a CIS ISO Manager as part of the ISO Operations Management team responsible for managing the Information Security Officer Program.
The person in this role will facilitate and enhance two-way communication between CIS and ISOs of assigned business unit to ensure that
1) State Street's security control objectives are understood and executed in the business lines;
2) Provide managerial oversight of ISO including escalation reporting consulting and supporting the ISO Operations Management team
Working under the direction of the ISO Operations Manager and in collaboration with other CIS team members the ISO Manager will:
- \t\tProvide management oversight of ISOs including collaboration with their business unit managers during performance discussions and determining annual goals.\t
- \t\tDeliver reporting to assigned business areas.\t
- \t\tServe as an information security consultant to ISOs as needed.\t
- \t\tSupport the ISO Operations Management organization by participating and/or facilitating ISO meetings leading assigned work streams and supporting the ISO Operations Management strategy.
- \t\tExcellent written and verbal communication skills.\t
- \t\tPrior experience in a role coordinating a multi-site network of resources dedicated to information security-related activities.\t
- \t\tA strong understanding of Information Security and Information Technology including concepts about risks and controls (such as ISO27001/27002 standards NIST or SANS).\t
- \t\tFamiliarity with the Financial Services industry.\t
- \t\tHigh level of proficiency in using collaborative tools such as workflow and SharePoint.\t
- \t\tProject management experience and the ability to operate in a deadline-oriented environment.\t
- \t\tCISM CISSP or similar security certification required.\t
- \t\tBachelor's Degree in a field applicable to this role.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.