Company Description Our Team
Within Visa Information Security, the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for managing, maintaining and expanding IAM services with a mission of offering a superior user experience for the Visa lines of business. Some of our goals include unifying and centralizing architecture, design, engineering, development, and QA with operations functions.
Another major, ongoing effort is to ensure critical and high risk applications are unified under a single unified IAM platform. Additional goals are risk reduction, business enablement, and operational efficiencies with of course a major focus on security and compliance Job Description
We are seeking a Information Security Engineer to become a member of the Identity and Access Management team. The successful candidate will provide expertise and guidance in the enablement of Seamless/Single Sign-on for corporate applications as well as assist in the design and implementation of Access Management related initiatives.
Given the highly mission critical nature of the platform, candidates with relevant experience in highly scalable Identity Management and Authentication systems will be preferred. Qualifications Key responsibilities and qualifications
• Expert understanding and implementation experience of the entire Oracle Identity Management Suite, with a minimum of 5 years with hands on Oracle Access Manager (OAM) experience
• Experience with Java J2EE/SOA, Weblogic, and Oracle Identity Manager (OIM)
• Experience with Oracle database, Activity Directory, LDAP
• Experience with integration with multi-factor authentication capability
• Experience with Oracle Identity Federation (OIF), Oracle Internet Directory (OID), and Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) is highly desirable
• Work with limited direction, within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels
• Proven experience working on a global team which provides solutions to complex business problems and that deliver strong returns on investment
• Excellent written communication skills are required
• Excellent organizational skills; able to work with a vast array of information and able to cope with rapidly changing information
• Interpersonal skills that lend themselves to effectively negotiating priorities and resolving conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and development) with disparate viewpoints
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science preferred with an emphasis on IS/IT majors or minors or equivalent experience in engineering or development organizations where the individual performed complex systems analysis, design and software development and an emphasis on security.
• CISSP certification is highly desirable Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.