This position has reporting responsibility to the Secure Software Group within the clients Enterprise Information Security organization.
This individual will focus on Static Analysis Security Testing (SAST) tools and their integration into CI/CD toolchains. The engineer will evaluate SAST tools, customize SAST tools, develop documentation, collaborate with build and release teams to incorporate SAST into their processes, etc.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field
- 7+ years of experience in adding security to applications and systems.
- 2+ years of experience in application development
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on application security experience
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in configuring software tools in various environments
- 2+ years of experience with Python development
- Hands on experience with Static Application Security Testing (SAST) tools and methods
- Tools such as Fortify SCA or Checkmarx
- Hands on experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of security issues within a CI/CD pipeline including authentication, authorization, key management, secret storage, etc.
- Hands on experience with FOSS, and open source application development tools and repositories
- Extensive knowledge of software security threat vectors and vulnerabilities
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- Exemplary people and communication (verbal and non-verbal) skills
- Application security experience with banking/financial services applications
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Able to work independently without direct, continuous supervision particularly if telecommuting
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.