* Maintaining SOC2 and other related compliance (including reporting, defining policies, and enforcement)
* Securing our infrastructure as well as its end points
* Work with the engineering team to find, fix, and respond to vulnerabilities/threats
* Conduct security testing and reviews of our systems
* Develop or implement open-source/3rd-party tools to assist in detection, prevention, and analysis of security threats
* Work with the engineering team to automate security testing into the development and deployment process
* Help provide company-wide security guidance
* Provide subject-matter expertise
* 5+ years progressive advanced experience as an IT information security professional working within an enterprise environment (Prefer Azure Experience)
* 5+ years Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and operating information security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Antivirus
* Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance including, but not limited to OWASP, ISO, PCI-DSS, and NIST
* Hands-on experience implementing, administrating and operating technologies such as network traffic analyzers and malware analysis
* Advanced knowledge of the TCP & UDP IP protocol suite and related security architectures
* CISSP, GSEC, CEH, Security+ or similar information security certification
* Experience implementing and supporting systems within enterprise-class data center environments
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.