About American Express Global Business Travel
Positioned at the intersection of commerce and travel, American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive network, service dependability, and deep insight to help move people and businesses forward. American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) provides leading travel solutions, integrated consulting services, proprietary research, and end-to-end meetings and events capabilities. These innovative offerings enable customers to optimize the return on their travel and meetings investments. Learn more at www.americanexpress.com/businesstravel .
American Express Global Business Travel is part of one of the world's largest travel agency networks with locations in 139 countries worldwide. Role:
The Manager of Information Security (Incident Response) role is a multi-faceted function whose objective is to ensure the timely and delivery of incident response. The MIS-IR is responsible for providing expertise and delivery of incident response activities, incident management, operations, planning development, and response in order to ensure the overall security of GBT.
The MIS-IR business responsibilities include:
- Incident Response - Management and delivery of response to security incidents for GBT's global operations.
- Cybersecurity Incident Management - Delivery of Incident Response at a senior level, including management of staff and MSS responsibilities during security incidents
- Technical Incident Response Planning - Responsible for selection, SLAs, and licensing of relevant Cybersecurity tools, technologies, and services
- eDiscovery and Litigation Support - Support for litigation hold and eDiscovery efforts
- Digital Forensics Analysis - Analysis of digital forensics reports generated by external MSS providers, and development of digital forensics capabilities in-house as required
- External MSS Providers - Provides management of externally-sourced incident response and investigative services
- Insider Threat Program - Operations and reporting for GBT's Insider Threat Monitoring program, including violation monitoring, HR security controls, separation-of-duties and least-privilege controls, risk assessment for insider threats, and other relevant practice areas
- Providing Leadership to Staff - Provide leadership and guidance to internal employees and external vendor staff relating to incident response
- Expertise - Provide expertise and guidance to other IT and business team members relating to roles involved in incident and crisis response
- Project Management - Provide leadership and delivery responsibilities as required
- Prior hands-on experience in incident response and planning (CERT/CSIRT) is required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, industry certifications (CISSP, CERT-CSIH, GCIH), and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT, with at least 3 years in leadership experience in Information Security;
- Sound interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills; sound business judgment, and proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .