Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We are a leading source of financing for mortgage lenders, providing access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. Our financing makes sustainable homeownership and workforce rental housing a reality for millions of Americans. We listen to our customers and partners to understand their needs, putting them at the center of everything we do. Our tools and resources help homebuyers, homeowners, and renters understand their housing options.
Our workforce is a diverse, inclusive, and talented group of people who welcome the opportunity to be on the front line of change. We are at the heart of housing and we strive, every day, to be America's most valued housing partner.
The Information Security team at Fannie Mae protects the confidentiality, availability and integrity of Fannie Mae's information and information assets. On the Information Security team, your career will grow and change as your skills and interests take you in new directions. We're always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and experiences to our team. The diversity of our people and their ideas inspires our innovation and enhances our ability to secure the enterprise. Join our team! Put your unique talents to good use as we work to improve our nation's housing finance system.
We would like to collect your information and learn more about your background. If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information about Fannie Mae. Qualifications: SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Ability to easily and clearly communicate Information Security topics with business and technology partners at all levels, including executives; Deep understanding of business processes and the technology services used to support them; Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of information security issues, trends and leading practices.
- Keen understanding of threat vectors as well as exfiltration techniques
- Penetration Testing/Vulnerability Assessment
- Network Operations Center, System Admin, Security Architecture
- Security Operations Center/Intrusion Detection
- Risk and Compliance/Auditing/Governance
- Development - Secure Development
- Industrial Control Systems
- Cyber or IT Security Management
- Incident Response and Threat Hunting
- Digital Forensic Investigations and Media Exploitation
One or more of the following certifications is a plus:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CompTIA Security
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- GIAC, CCNA, CISA, CRISC, etc.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress EMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
** Please note that this invitation is NOT an active opening/posting. Submitting an application constitutes an expression of interest in these openings at Fannie Mae. A recruiter will review your qualifications and you may be contacted.**