An Information Security Specialist job in Sacramento, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. We are looking for an individual with experience with internet firewalls, intrusion prevention systems and web proxy servers. You will be responsible for technical implementation including but not limited to two-factor authentication for VPN, Active Directory, Citrix, and email. A candidate who has implementation experience is a plus.
Information Security Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Technical implementation for: two-factor authentication for VPN, Active Directory, Citrix, and email; vulnerability scanner; network aggregation & network span/tap; other security projects.
• Administration of IronKey flash drives, Forefront TMG web proxy, Elastic search, QRadar SIEM, and other security technologies.
• Consulting with other IT teams on technical information security requirements.
• IT Security project support and consulting. May include working closely with vendor Professional Services on project implementations.
• Create documentation and perform knowledge transfer for assigned IT Security projects and initiatives.
• Risk-based review and approval for firewall rules.
• Incident reponse for cyber events including email phishing and email alerts from industry sources.
• Performing and documenting risk assessments; participate in development of documented remediation plans as necessary.
• A minimum of five to ten years of technical experience in Information Security at a large organization.
• Experience with the following technologies:
o Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS).
o Internet firewalls.
o Web reverse-proxy servers and web application firewalls.
o Strong authentication technologies including tokens, web persistant cookies, and biometrics.
o Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM) systems.
o Network anti-malware systems.
o Network Access Control (NAC).
o Host and network based Data Loss Prevention (DLP) systems.
• Ability to understand, and familiarity with, information security concepts and lexicon.
• Proven ability to create and maintain technical documentation; including procedures, configuration settings, and documentation to support remediation of audit findings.
• Ability to transfer knowledge to other security or operational staff.
• Experience with qualitative and quantitave risk assessments.
• Experience with evaluating new technology for security requirements.
• Experience with creating hardening standards preferred.
• Experience in an integrated health care environment for outpatient and inpatient patient populations required, academic setting preferred.
• Team player that has a proven record of working in a highly collaborative, flexible, and fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this Information Security Specialist job in Sacramento, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Juston Willis at 916.830.4403 or by email at Juston.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.