Information Systems (IS) Audit Manager
Corporate Audit Services (CAS), the Internal Audit function within Capital One, is a dedicated group of audit professionals focused on delivering top quality assurance services to the organization’s Audit and Risk Committees. The CAS department is considered one of the leading internal audit functions within the financial services industry and is highly regarded within Capital One. CAS professionals are experienced, well-trained and credentialed, and operate within a highly collaborative team environment to deliver value added opinions, recommendations, advice and counsel. In addition, the CAS prides itself on having a dynamic and challenging atmosphere for both personal growth and professional opportunity.
Capital One is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Information Systems (IS) Audit Manager interested in becoming part of our Corporate Audit Services team. As a member of the IS Audit team, the candidate will focus on audits of data governance and data management while also performing reviews of IT processes, applications, and core infrastructure. In addition, the manager will work closely with members of the IS, operational, and finance audit teams as it relates to supporting audits of key operational and regulatory reporting processes. Each audit assignment enables the candidate to demonstrate business, technical, analytical, and industry knowledge while assessing business risks, evaluating data quality, identifying key controls, and performing risk-based testing. The candidate will also facilitate knowledge sharing of best practices and industry trends to team members, and contribute to thought leadership activities within the IS Audit team. The candidate will work independently, with guidance from Audit management as needed. Career development and growth opportunities exist through our established training programs within the Corporate Audit Services team, as well as in IT and business functions. The candidate will be expected to maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards.
Here's what we're looking for in an ideal teammate:
As one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” you can look forward to coming to work every day with a team of people that are committed to excellence and doing the right thing.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in information systems or data management auditing, at least 5 years of experience in information systems risk management, or a combination
- At least 2 years of experience in leading audits and performing in the role of auditor-in-charge
- Master’s Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Information Systems or Business Administration
- Certified or working towards one of the following professional certifications: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 2+ years of experience in Banking or 2+ years of experience in financial services industry
- 3+ years of working knowledge of IT control frameworks such as CobIT, their application to audits of IT controls, and experience in performing audits of technical nature
- 3+ years of experience with data analytics tools
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.