For more than 30 years, our Management Development Program has developed the future leaders of the manufacturing side of our business. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
As an Information Systems Management Trainee, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and quality-driven production environment to play a key role in achieving our standards of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to information systems and how information systems interacts with other factory functions, such as production, engineering, information systems, quality assurance, supply chain, finance and human resources. Collaborating with your mentor and peers is essential to this role, as they will help you leverage your new business knowledge to deliver top-notch technical analysis and support to the factory for the duration of your program experience.
Following the program, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development at one of our 20 production facilities spread across the U.S.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask “what’s next?” Are you up to the dare?
* Military veterans, we are proud of our military veteran associates and do consider military experience. Having obtained E-4 level or above is preferred for this role, but is not required. Please apply for full consideration.
• Participate in the planning and implementation of plant-related information systems projects
• Learn how to maintain plant data administration functions
• Perform systems analysis for Customer Oriented Manufacturer Management Systems (COMMS) and Manufacturer Execution systems (MES) Applications
• Learn how software decisions and development are made for COMMS and MES
• Assist the maintenance and updating of computer hardware and software
• Serve as the plant contact with corporate headquarters on systems issues
• Coordinate computer repairs with vendors as needed and maintain documentation
• Maintain computer hardware records and systems drawings
• Administer, execute and evaluate applications training for plant personnel
• Establish and maintain good written documentation of plant applications
Perform all other duties as assigned
Must be conscientious with high cognitive ability and possess initiative, responsibility, leadership potential and a strong work ethic. Must be willing to relocate to a Nestlé Purina location upon completion of the program
*PLUSES: Military experience, prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B, OPT, visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States now and in the future.