TEKsystems is seeking to hire 9 experienced Mid-Level Network Analysts who have experience provisioning Unified Communication devices in an environment consisting of but not limited to: CUCM (Cisco Unified Communications Manager), CUC (Cisco Unity Connection), UCCE (Unified Contact Center Enterprise), VIM (Virtual Infrastructure Manager), Voice Gateways (gateway has interfaces to both IP networks and PSTN (Public switched telephone network)).
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provisioning of Unified Communications assets including; phones, users, dial peers, skill groups, call types, profiles, voicemail, auto attendant, etc.
- Removing configurations from legacy environments
- Extracting data and updating to meet current standards and architecture by LOB
- Building and configuring new profiles to align to new data center standards and Line of Business architecture
- Utilizing automation tools to assist in the provisioning of devices
- Loading data into a BAT tool (Bulk Administration Tool) and deploying the changes into the new environments
- Using BGP (Border Gateway Protocol)
- Setting up personal and group voicemail using CUC
- Provide various levels of technical support post cut-over (Day Zero)
- Working off-shift (nights and weekends) to implement the changes during pre-defined change windows
- 2+ years of experience with Cisco Unified Communications technologies
- 2+ years of provisioning experience with the following:
o CUCM experience: including provisioning hard phones, soft phones, location constructs, hunt groups, etc.
o CUC experience: including provisioning and setting up personal voicemail, group voicemail, auto attendant, directory handlers, etc.
o Gateway (router) provisioning experience
- General networking experience
- Excellent root cause analysis and troubleshooting experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communications skills, team player
- Customer service focus
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Technical aptitude, able to learn complex technical concepts with proper training/mentoring
- Attention to detail
Nice to Haves
- UCCE experience (skill groups, call types, dialed number, profiles, etc.)
- Cisco ICM (Intelligent Call Manager) experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.