• Collaborate with a global engineering team in applying short- and long-term strategic plans to guarantee infrastructure design and capacity sees existing and future supplies.
• Manners investigation and make recommendations on products, facilities, technology, and standards in support of all Infrastructure Engineering team related procurement and growth efforts.
• Projects and progresses technical standards for deployment across numerous systems and technologies.
• Provides technical guidance and project management for significant domestic and worldwide projects including application change and planning.
• Preserves current knowledge of new operating systems, hardware, software and tools.
• Works with other teams in the development, implementation, testing, and rollout of new hardware, software, and applications helping the Firm's business wants.
• Has in-depth working knowledge of:
? Virtualization technologies, architectures and solutions: VMware ESX, vSphere, vCOPS, vCenter SRM and vCloud
? Server hardware and operating systems: HP Blade Systems / Servers and Windows Server OS
? SAN / NAS storage platforms: HP 3PAR, HP LeftHand,
? Disaster Recovery and High Availability concepts
? Data security architectures and solutions.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.