6 Month Contract to Hire
Woodbury, MNJob Description
we offer a fun, fast growing, inspirational culture. Look forward to work on Mondays! We are looking to expand our support team for our Juniper, Aruba, VMware and Palo Alto services used in the corporate headquarters, remote datacenter, branch offices, and for remote users.
We are looking for someone to work with the infrastructure team on installing, securing, and maintaining the network components, and virtual servers. Thorough understanding of computer networking is required (CCNP/JNCIP level). You will have freedom based on your experience to implement systems and foundations needed to ensure our users have the best and most secure computing experiences possible. You will work closely with the helpdesk and infrastructure teams to solve multi-user problems as well as project-based upgrades and migrations.Skills & Requirements50% - VMware Stack
15% - Traditional Networking
- vCenter experience is a must.
- NSX (VMware's software-defined networking) configuration and management.
- Manage the compute and storage ecosystem (Cisco UCS, HP BladeSystem, EMC VNX, Nimble, etc.)
15% - Network Security
- Configuring and securing Juniper switches & routers, Aruba access points, and Palo Alto Firewalls.
- WAN/ISP management experience.
10% - Documentation & cross-training
- Clearpass NAC experience is a plus.
- Security-minded Engineer. Experience with SPAN and flow-based network monitoring systems.
10% - DevOps (Automation and orchestration)
- Mentor fellow staff to increase their knowledge levels and help them become promote-able.
- Properly document during and after each project to ensure diagrams are up-to-date (Visio).
What are the perks?
- Work with development team to provide automation solutions (vRealize Automation Suite).
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Free gym membership
- Parking included
- High-end workstation/laptop; choose what you want
- Flexible 45-hour work week; set your hours
- Free beverages and snacks
- Full benefits package including: health, dental, life, and disability insurance, and 401K with company match
- This company was voted "Best Place to Work in Minnesota" in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.