This field-based position supports the technology solutions for our field based teams in our Frito Lay field sites (Manufacturing Plants, Distribution Centers, Sales Offices, etc). This candidate will work closely with IT development, engineering, and support teams to drive and support the technologies that enable our business operations. As the Field Analyst for the region, this person will plan, manage and deploy technology solutions for the region, and troubleshoot and resolve all technology issues that disrupt business operations. He or she will deliver division and region scorecards and status reports to FLNA and BIS leadership, partner with the Regional Operations Manager, Regional Performance Manager, and other regional operations managers throughout the field.Scope for region includes:
- 2 GES Manufacturing Plants and 1 Non-GES Plant
- 2 Category A Distribution Centers
- 5 Category B Distribution Centers
- 3 Category C Distribution Centers
- 2 Category C Product Exchange Centers
- 1 Region Office
- Deployment Planning and Execution
- Program/Project Management
- Relationship Management and Service
- Systems Support
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Service Management
- Leading Change
- PepsiCo Business Expertise
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Skills and Capabilities:
- 3+ years' experience supporting technology solutions in a large scale, distributed environment preferred.
- ITIL and/or CMMI experience preferred.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.