This job will be accountable for (1) executing the administrative tasks required in creating and tracking the increase volume of British Telecom Service Requests, (2) execute the tasks required to create, track, and coordinate network changes following the Global Service Manager and SIAM defined processes, (3) and execute and follow the documented processes in the Process and Procedures Manual (PPM) in order to ensure consistent and expected results from network service providers. (4) Some level of Incident management, usually handling first level escalations from business contacts. This role will include the North American Sector, related to Voice and Data Network Services.
For Internal Use: ASM3 Qualifications/Requirements Education:
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics or similar field
- Certified with ITIL processes related to Incident, Change, Problem Management, Request, and Asset Management
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA minimum) is required
Skills and Capabilities:
- 5-7 years' experience in key network areas include WAN, LAN, and Wireless LAN services including design, deployment, and operational support.
- 4-5 years' experience with extranet support experience related to Firewalls, Load Balancers, DNS/DHCP services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills working with customers, peers, and service providers.
- Advanced knowledge of the current versions of Microsoft Office Suite products suites include Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Visio.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.