LOCATIONS: BURLINGTON, MA CONTRACT POSITION
Oracle Cloud for Industry (OCI) delivers the portfolio of Global Industry focused solutions by partnering with Oracle Global Business Units (GBUs) to identify and deliver strategic cloud solutions in a timely, scalable, predictable, secure manner - decreasing cost and increasing flexibility to absorb acquisitions, capitalize on new opportunities and hit aggressive business revenue targets. Join the OCI Program Management Office (PMO) as a Principal Technical Program Manager to leverage technology and value added processes and tools to provide project portfolio management, resource management, best practices and process, analysis and reporting, and knowledge sharing.
- Plan and deliver managed services projects consistently on-time and on-budget
- Effectively manage project scope, timelines, budgets and customer expectations
- Provide project leadership through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Determine resource needs and communicate requests for personnel
- Anticipate and proactively remediate project issues internally and with customers
- Partner with Cloud Operations to ensure successful transition from delivery to day two operations
- Strive to consistently improve customer satisfaction, delivery times and service levels while reducing costs
- Excel at planning, execution and communication
- Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service
- Assist Sales teams in customer facing environments promoting Oracle products and services
- Bachelor's degree in a business or computer related field 7 years related experience in a best-in-class project management organization
- Successfully completed multiple infrastructure and managed application deliveries
- Must have a broad, strong technical knowledge which encompasses Datacenter technologies including hardware & design, LAN/WAN Networking, Database, Platform and application.
- Experience utilizing an enterprise project management tools such as Primavera
- Comfortable discussing technical concepts with business people and business concepts with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting both in public and online to business and technical executives
- Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through other internal and external organizations and individuals (a track record of delivering results within a matrix business environment)
- Strong leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust to changing priorities while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- Sets high standards with respect to the treatment of customers and peers
- ITIL Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically seven years of project management, product design or related experience needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.