Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
• Manage a Security Operations Support team, specializing in Security Systems and Industry Best Practices
• Hire and retain the Security Support personnel now and planning for future business needs
• Develop processes and communication strategies to ensure a timely and responsive approach to both customer reported and incidents identified internally
• Act as escalation manager when issues severely impact an environment, driving problems to resolution and managing the communications within the support team and with internal customers.
• Actively monitor for possible escalating situations to prevent potential escalations.
• Ensure quality of case handling
• The position will be responsible for the Managed Security Services and systems
• Root cause analysis, make and implement recommendations on improvements
• coordinate, manage, and deliver service metrics reporting to organization
• Recommend and implement improvements to security services
• Develop and maintain security-related monitoring and logging -requirements and procedures across infrastructure, applications and databases globally for the company
Required Skills • Proven ability to engage across various company functions
• Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate resources.
• Able to deal with the stress related to escalation impact, resolution timeframes and conflicting/competing priorities
• Ability to provide high quality verbal and written communication.
• Strong organizational, presentation, meeting, and communication skills
• Proven ability to mentor, coach and lead a team to success.
• Analytical problem-solving capabilities, strong decision-making skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with individuals across all levels the organization
• Highly collaborative with the ability to influence and drive behavior across the organization with other teams, such as system operations, infrastructure, auditors, security personnel etc.
• Strong networking background.
• Experience with various Information Security products; IPS, DLP, Web Application Firewalls, SIEM, Enterprise SysLog, analytics, and security assessment tools/methodology (network, systems, and application)
• Knowledge and experience working across a geographically and culturally diverse organization
• Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively
• Ability to design, evaluate and document processes, and lead teams in accomplishing process review and improvement
Desired Skills • DevSecOps experience a plus
• Automation and scripting a plus
• Hands on virtualization and AWS experience Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security and Risk Management, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related major or commensurate experience
Minimum Experience • 6 years of related experience
• Working level experience securing IT systems, authentication, and/or system management experience.
• 3 plus, years of management experience Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent required
• Experience managing a team of security professionals
• Experience in a large IT enterprise environment
• Prior experience in Financial Services a plus
• Experience with administration and management of Windows, Linux, UNIX, and mobile operating systems
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.