Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
- Serve as lead or technical expert to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and
- guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture. Align approach with broader architecture vision.
- Partner with business stewards to define performance metrics for target architecture(s); Promote and educate stakeholders on
- the use and value of optimized architecture(s).
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating
- architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common
- understanding of those data.
- May serve as lead, technical expert or project manager to team(s) concerned with development, networking and/or project
- management to coordinate changes and support enterprise technology initiatives.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective architecture solutions.
- Oversee multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests as well as to meet
- operational and financial reporting requirements.
- Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints.
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate
- Keep abreast of relevant architecture best practices.
- May review work of other team members and mentor junior architects.
Qualifications: Minimum Experience
- Generally functions in a lead role by providing technical guidance and direction to colleagues/clients
- in area(s) of expertise. Develops solutions and resolves the most complex issues, as necessary. Uses Knowledge of specialty areas and full knowledge of related disciplines. Work is typically performed without direction.
8-10 years of related experience Specialized Knowledge & Skills
Core Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Proven expertise in mitigating and understanding threat vectors including actor behavior, DDoS, Phishing, Malicious
- Payload, Cloud, Mobile Devices, etc. Understand the cyber threat landscape.
- Proven expertise in building a defense in depth infrastructure security architecture that includes security controls across multiple technology stack. Ability to champion both conventional and non-conventional methods to protecting an enterprise at scale.
- - Strong knowledge in host based security solutions such as HIPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), end point protection, and application whitelisting.
- - Strong knowledge of networking, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, virtualization, authentication, cryptography. Must be fully conversant up and down the technology stack.
- - Working experience with IPS, DLP, Firewalls, SIEM, and security assessment tools/methodology (network, systems, and application).
- - Must have solid knowledge and understanding of scripting and secure configurations for mainstream operating systems
- (*nix, Windows, etc.)
- Architecture and solution design experience required to develop infrastructure based detailed design specifications.
- Strong knowledge in enterprise logging and monitoring solutions including monitoring privilege user accounts and sensitive configuration files
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Cloud, and PKI/Certificate Services a plus
- Message driven architecture experience/exposure
- Expert in various patterns of enterprise architecture and best practices, to include data masking, encryption, logging, etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps methods and CI/CD automation practices
- AWS Cloud Services experience; solution delivery expertise, migration of applications to the cloud, automation through various tools both AWS native and third-party. Serves as a leader in the AWS space for InfoSec interfacing with internal customers and other parts of InfoSec.
- Experience in an environment using agile methodology
- Experience not with just pure design, but experience in the actual delivery of projects
- Process analysis and systematic thinking
- Ability to manage resources, coordinate and administer team assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules
- Ability to manage large, cross-divisional Program activities in a complex environment and drive results
- Ability to operate at strategic and tactical levels
- Knowledge and/or experience relating to Outsourcing/Managed Service Provider governance, transition, contract management and performance management
- Experience driving organizational change
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client/Customer Service Delivery Experience
- Experience in applying best practices related to Stakeholder Management
- Experience researching and evaluating available technologies and standards to meet requirements
- Thrives in a highly regulated, fast paced, and changing environment
- Prior experience in financial services a plus
- Prior experience working with Perl, Bash, Python, XML, REST API, and JSON desired
- IT Security certifications required: CISSP or GIAC equivalent
- AWS certifications desired: AWS Solution Architect
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.