This position serves as a strategic partner to CCNA PSS including Co-Manufacturing, Engineering, Product and Package Commercialization, BUs, Governance, etc. in the development and deployment of system tools and processes that grows capability and have positive impact on the business and consumer experience. In this role, the Manager supports the sustainability of key tools and processes.
- Supports the development and deployment of training materials, process maps, SOP's, Work Instructions, Change Management Tools and Communication strategies.
- Develop and provide routine, as well as adhoc analytical and success metrics reporting.
- Long term accountability, maintenance and continuous improvement (phase approach) of the multi-million dollar IQS tool.
- This role is responsible for benchmarking and working in collaboration with external parties and companies in the identification of system tools/processes that strengthen CCNA's Quality Culture, protects the consumer and brand while supporting CCNA's productivity goals.
- Accountable for the sustainability of key tools and processes.
- Develop and deploy training materials, process maps, SOP's, Work Instructions, Change Management Tools and Communication strategies.
- 10 years of Manufacturing and Beverage experience.
- Extensive Project Management experience.
Preferred: Required Education:
- Knowledge of PSS including, operational
- Manufacturing & distribution network, Program Management, OE
- Tools and Processes
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience Preferred Level:
DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.