Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Ink Technician in Weaverville, NC. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Finishing Operator you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
- High school diploma
- Ability to Pass Background and Drug-screen
- Ability to pass a Mechanical and Wonderlic testing- given by client
Responsibilities for this Ink Technician job include:
- Provide correct color and quantity of inks for invoices received in the department
- Maitain quality control through proofing methids prior to sending ink to pressroom
- Ensure that department is organized and orderly
- Maintains appropriate levels of ink, varnish and additive inventory
- Takes weekly inventory of all pressroom supplies
- Handles computer entry of arriving inventory for all pressroom and ink room supplies
- Completes request for pruchase forms for all materials needed for department and pressroom supplies
- Maintains and disposes of hazardous materials as determined by the federal government and Environmental Compliance guidelines
- 2nd shift- 2:00pm-11:00pm
- $12-$15 an hour depending on experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Merchandise Processor job in Arden, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.