Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Innovation Activation Specialist to be located at JLABS in San Diego, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Innovation Activation Specialist will support over all brand building and engagement for the J&J Innovation brand. He/she will market and drive awareness of the JLABS value proposition for prospective companies through activation initiatives. In addition, he/she will support regional engagement activation initiatives for J&J Innovation.
• Overall management of JLABS external engagement activations within the region.
• Support regional J&J Innovation brand activations.
• Responsible for supporting external engagements that advance our business objectives, drive awareness and advance organizational reputation.
• Support JLABS corporate identity through internal and external work (electronic and hardcopy newsletters, portal, external websites, external brochures, presentations, social media channels, SOPs, etc.).
• Lead the creation and implementation of JLABS programming (budgeting, develop calendar, recruit speakers, manage logistics, ticket sales, etc.) including the development of strategic e-marketing communications plan and schedule to ensure optimal attendance results.
• Lead regional community engagement with onsite Licensees (portal communications, discounts, site celebrations, etc.) including tracking and sharing of Licensee progress reported in the media.
• Manage ongoing relationships with key internal and regional external stakeholders including strategic marketing partners, trade associations, potential sponsors, and collaborators by developing mutually beneficial agreements and tracking benefits to ensure optimal results.
• Lead and leverage JLABS presence at regional conferences (sponsorship, speaking engagements, event planning, advertisements, booth, speakers, etc.).
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Hospitality, Business or a related discipline is required.
• A proven performer with a minimum of six (6) years of communication and events experience is required.
• Experience developing event content and advertising of content is strongly preferred.
• Experience in driving effective marketing campaigns is required.
• eMarketing experience preferred.
• Exceptional writing skills are required.
• Experience in a health care setting or industry association is preferred.
• Experience working with and managing vendors and consultants, and managing budgets is preferred.
• Experience in managing social media is preferred.
• Experience in event management tools (eventbrite, constant contact, salesforce, etc.) and online tools are preferred.
• Being detail orientated and having strong personal leadership skills is required.
• This role is located in San Diego, CA and will require up to 30% domestic travel.
United States-California-San Diego
J&J Innovation LLC (6205)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.