Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Play a key part in bringing the next great staffing and recruiting tools to reality at Robert Half!
Robert Half, one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, is looking for a technology-savvy, analytical and open-minded team member to work with its Business Transformation team and a diverse group of operational managers, technical developers, business strategists and company leaders to investigate and deploy a wide range of new and interesting capabilities to our field and corporate staffing teams.
What you’ll bring:
- Curiosity, not just about how things work, but how they can best work.
- Experience with ideas – where they come from, what to do with them, and how to find the best value in them.
- Knowledge of the tools that job seekers uses today, especially social media and mobile apps.
- Understanding of risk, but no fear of failure.
What you’ll do:
- Research, prioritize and recommend new ideas and technology tools with high potential impact on the way our customers interact with Robert Half.
- Conduct or coordinate with development teams and vendors demonstrations of technologies and applications of interest.
- Provide subject matter perspective in reviewing technology options and recommending implementation approaches, particularly with one or more contemporary/emerging technologies, such as social media and other means of interpersonal communication.
- Present research findings and proposals related to the definition and funding of proof-of-concept and pilot projects.
- Monitor technology and operational trends in multiple functional areas of the staffing industry, and recommend appropriate strategies and technologies to respond.
- Bachelor’s degree, other technical training in business, or equivalent.
- 1-3+ years of experience in the areas of technology assessment, business strategy, and business development.
- Familiarity with software and project lifecycle processes.
- Understanding and knowledge of one or more contemporary/emerging technologies; for example, social media and other means of interpersonal and B2C communications, and mobile technology and applications.
- Ability to interact and communicate with business customers, technical resources, and cross-functional department representatives.
- Ability to gather and synthesize both tactical and strategic level requirements or research findings; document and confirm observations with business owners.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of business systems software (such as Salesforce).
- Ability to execute based upon directions from senior team members.
- Ability to facilitate, conduct meetings, gather information and present status.
- Experience using MS Office Suite and MS Visio.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate Staffing
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128