Location: San Jose, California
Posted: September 08, 2017
Reference ID: 1215958
What You'll Do
Lab Opportunity Area // Pipeline Development
- Working directly with other Cisco teams to deepen relationships, drive innovation and joint investment of outcomes with customer organizations.
- Liaise with senior and executive leaders within Cisco across functions to understand their customer needs and expectations for innovation.
- Assisting to build a pipeline of living lab opportunities with groups of Cisco customers.
- Conducting and synthesizing research to identify innovation opportunity areas aligning to Cisco's strategy
- Framing up customer engagements to drive the development of applicable innovation models and potential new service model offerings.
Orchestrating the Living Lab Experience
- Iterating and improving on the design and planning of Living Lab Experiences.
- Securing participation and curating teams from multiple customer organizations, for each Living Lab Experience.
- Working closely with 3rd party vendors in the preparation for and delivery of Living Lab Experiences.
- Facilitating disruptive innovation - by ensuring that concepts and prototypes being developed during the Living Lab Experience, are future-oriented and catalytic at the industry level.
- Assisting to cement partnerships with customers to jointly invest in driving forward the outcomes of Living Labs Experiences.
- Working closely with the Silicon Valley community to partner and incubate Living Lab outcomes externally, via accelerator and incubator programs.
- Guiding the management and overseeing regular reports and read-outs on Living Lab outcomes.
Who You'll Work With
The definition of agility is "the ability to maintain balance at speed through change". CHILL team members both exemplify and deliver agility - continuously balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders, through a necessarily accelerated process, with the ultimate purpose of driving business growth via real solutions that change the game for all parties involved.
Who You Are
- Ability to build relationships with peers and higher level management among Cisco and with external stakeholders.
- The Ability to be future oriented and create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans
- Strong written, oral interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to gather and communicate complex issues clearly
- Overwhelming passion for Innovation and a desire to achieve more with less
- Strong Initiative, self-motivation, self-discipline, creativity and a determination to reach goals and objectives with minimal management intervention and control
- An ability to work independently but also lead teams in the completion of important projects and major initiatives
- Ability to manage, within functional teams and across the organization, multiple large and complex projects
- Highly organized with excellent follow through
- Dedicated to meeting the expectation and requirement of internal and external customers
MBA or advanced degree in addition to 5+ years consulting experience in fields directly related to innovation and business model development.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.