LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The Innovation Solutions Consultant Manager, Talent Solutions will build and manage a world class team of Innovation Solutions Consultants (ISCs) who play a critical role in new product launches and go-to-market success within LinkedIn s largest enterprise business.
In this role, you will lead a team of ISCs that own multiple phases of our Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy. The team will run pilot programs, gather customer and sales feedback, partner with Product, Product Marketing, and a variety of cross-functional partners to ensure GTM success. The team will also provide sales support, both 1:1 and through scalable, sales enablement activities.
This is a new role and a new team, as such, you will also drive key priorities to grow our new products, after initial launch as well as ensure the product and the sales team is set-up for longer-term success. You ll also provide an amazing career opportunity to the members of your team through the high visibility role you will all be playing Responsibilities
- Inspire a team to do their best work
- Be able to pivot, if necessary and ensure transparency for your team, we will be developing the long-term strategy for the team and for the Talent Solutions business and team buy-in is critical
- Be able to provide constructive event-based feedback and deploy effective performance improvement plans when necessary
- Able to effectively source, interview and hire a strong team that is constantly growing and holds a very high standard in everything they do
- Leads compassionately and is not afraid to call out mediocre behavior from team members, stakeholders and vendors alike
- Ensure best practices are in place across regions to communicate effectively and provide world class support to our partners and sales reps
- Develop and implement sales enablement strategies to increase bookings, drive pipeline build and ensure product launch success for sales team
- Identify priorities, required resources and key metrics to grow new product sales
- Create on-boarding process for new team members - reduce ramp time and improve experience
- Drive key cross-regional initiatives to improve product launch methodologies and
- Influence product enhancements collaborating closely with marketing, product and other cross functional teams
- Drive sales success of new products
- Iterate and continue to develop GTM strategy and execution
- Lead team to success against wide variety of metrics, including bookings, pipeline build, sale trainings held, reps certified, etc
- Develop success metrics and deliver business reviews to leadership team
- 5+ years of management experience
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- Prior marketing and sales experience
- Go-to-market strategy or new product launch experience a plus
- Experience in partnering closely with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with deriving insight from data and building actionable strategies based on analysis
- Experience building and leading a team in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Experience leading strategic, cross-functional and process improvement projects
- Passion for leadership through inspiration and managerial excellence
- Self-starter and flexible leader who can thrive in a very fast paced business
- Exceptional presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify and drive initiatives to positively impact the business
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.