Inpatient Treatment Manager II Full Time
Assess, evaluate and determine treatment services for the patient population. Manages the patient's care throughout inpatient and day hospital treatment while serving as a liaison between the hospital, physician and third party payors. Provides discharge planning to patients. May performs assessments on potential clients and refers to appropriate areas. Provides appropriate age-specific care.
- Communicates with patient, family, treatment team, physician and payors
- Manages the utilization of services through concurrent reviews with payors and/or through internal reviews
- Coordinates discharge planning activities
- Meets with new patients to complete the psychosocial assessment
- Develops a treatment plan and update with specific goals delineating clinical intervention unique to the patient
- Facilitates processes and psychoeducational groups for clients and family members of clients at Green Oaks
- Facilitates family discharge meetings
- Rotating on-call weekend coverage of discharge planning
- Communicate and document all relevant information to treatment team
- May handle inquiry calls
- May collect insurance and referral information
- May triage patients to determine level of care (Licensed Staff Only)
- May coordinate, implement and complete admission process (Licensed Staff Only)
- May provide crisis assessments in med/surg hospitals (Licensed Staff Only)
- Requires a Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Education or related field.
- Prefer LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LPC or LPCi).
- Current CPR and SAMA certification or attainment during the orientation period.
- Prefer two years psychiatric and/or chemical dependency experience.
- Prefer appropriate experience with population that program serves.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom