GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Inside Account Manager for Diagnostic Imaging (MR, CT, XR, Nuclear Medicine and
Mammography), part of the GE Heathcare's Commercial Operations organization, partners with
our commercial sales and marketing teams to develop sales opportunities and grow our funnel,
assist our account communities in developing strong customer relationships, meet and exceed our
order targets, and provide world-class customer support.
•*Partner with our field sales teams to build relationships within accounts, assist in developing a
business strategy to maximize opportunities for all diagnostic imaging products
*Achieve sales order and funnel growth volumes within assigned accounts/ territory
*Qualify opportunities into the funnel and drive customer contact penetration in assigned accounts
*Improve customer satisfaction by developing strong relationships with customers and field team
* Align to Inside Sales Gs&Os and perform to customer contact related metrics
* Track customer contact results/outcomes and opportunities through CRM tool and applicable
* Rigorous follow up and teaming with Field team on deal and customer engagement strategies
* Develop a strong understanding of the GE Healthcare product portfolio to offer creative solutions
* Conduct timely follow up with internal teams with adherence to all Quality and Compliance based
expectations and process requirements
* Drive focused sales and marketing campaigns and follow up on opportunities for coverage and
customer contact improvement
* Perform other sales focused tasks as needed to drive sales growth
* Bachelor's Degree OR 2+ of previous consultative/technical sales experience
* Self-starter motivated to prospect & find new opportunities
* Highly motivated with excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Previous experience with CRM systems
* Proven track record of sales success
* Ability to be an individual contributor in a team environment
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.