Inside Product Specialist II - Nashville, TN
Inside Product Specialist II - Nashville, TN (160011K0)
As an Inside Product Specialist , you will be a trusted advisor in Software Solutions and Infrastructure. In Software Solutions and Infrastructure, you will work with small and medium business customers in complex environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges. You will engage cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
- Candidate will be a quota-carrying salesperson responsible for identifying, positioning, quoting and closing complex peripheral solutions within the Small and Medium Business
- Inbound calls: 5 -10 inbound phone calls
- Outbound calls: 15-25 outbound calls to acquire and follow up
- Email Management and correspondence
- Responsible for selling the full catalogue of software, peripheral, networking, imaging and display products and services via telephone to Dell Clients
- Coordination with Outside Account Executives
- Manage relationships with retention accounts while developing new relationships with acquisition customers
- Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes
- Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Support, train, motivate and develop a team of individual sales representatives within the area of Dell Software Solutions and Infrastructure products and services
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM tool, and strong ability to forecast and manage enterprise-related sales opportunity pipeline
- Work effectively with field-based sales resources/team-members
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
/ Company Description /
/ With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. /
/ Why work with us? /
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Specialist*
**Title:** *Inside Product Specialist II - Nashville, TN*
**Requisition ID:** *160011K0*