Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We offer powerful, yet easy-to-use, solutions that span the entire breadth of the information lifecycle, enabling companies to better manage data, improve data integration and amplify the benefits of data performance.
As an *Inside Product Specialist* you will provide pre-sales support to the inside sales teams during the sales process. You will be accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
Responsible for driving the services attach rate for Commercial Accounts
- Relationship focused sales.
- Tasked to drive the services portfolio ranging from warranty renewals and pro-support to business solutions services
- Become a subject matter expert and administer trainings around our top services
- Drive the inside sales representative’s service attach by researching historical trends and coaching to behaviors
- Utilize reporting to uncover services opportunities and drive conversations around total solutions with the inside sales representatives.
- Manage a relationship with an After Point of Sale Renewals Specialist in order to drive leads to each other’s pipe.
- May include out bounding to drive current penetration in acquisition, retention and development accounts.
- Some involvement with field team to scope opportunities.
- If account/acquisition focused, individual responsible for:
- Average-to-high revenue spend and/or account complexity within assigned business.
- Higher strategic value within assigned business.
- Sell Dell services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions.
- Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management and end-users. Forecast attainment utilizing segment provided reporting tools.
- Present and demonstrate services to potential customers on conference calls with the core team.
-Viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s services to help customers formulate direction.
-Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
-Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs.
-Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
-6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
-Strong knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
* Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
* When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
* Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
* We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
* Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Inside Sales - Inside Sales Specialist*
**Organization:** **Global Services*
**Title:** *Inside Product Specialist III*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160011FR*